Dr. Patrick Klaus
Dr. Klaus grew up playing a variety of different sports including hockey, soccer, football, and many others recreationally. He played club soccer at South Carolina United Football Club for most of his childhood into high school where he played Varsity soccer for 4 years. In high school he developed a passion for powerlifting, weightlifting, and bodybuilding and has continued it ever since. Dr. Klaus started out personal training, and then began coaching sports performance where he worked with many high level athletes. Having sustained and treated many different sports and fitness related injuries, and his fascination with the human body and movement, Dr. Klaus developed a strong passion for helping others. His passion led him into Chiropractic and Rehab, injury treatment and prevention, performance, and teaching people how to move better and function at their best (human movement optimization).
- Winthrop University B.S. Exercise Science Rock Hill, SC (2015)
- Palmer College of Chiropractic D.C. Port Orange, FL (2018)
- Certified Functional Range Assessment Specialist (FRAs)
- Certified Functional Range Conditioning Specialist (FRCms)
- Certified Functional Range Release (FR) Provider
- Mike Reinhold and Lenny Macrina’s Evaluation & Treatment of the Knee
- Dr. Mark Charrette Diversified Full Spine and Extremity
- IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- Soft Tissue Release Techniques
- Mobility Enhancement Training Sessions
- Comprehensive Spine & Extremity Rehab
OFFERING TOTAL CHIROPRACTIC WELLNESS AND FITNESS SOLUTIONSWE'VE GOT YOU COVERED!
Our mission will always be to provide a place that empowers the community towards a better life. We’ll help you accomplish this through improvements in general health, fitness and behavior modifications. Simply put, our goal is to add years to your life and life to your years.