What is SWEAT?
Led by experienced coaches, within a group setting, SWEAT is a calorie-burning, interval training class designed to target all levels of clients. With a proven combination of the best HIIT, Core and Functional Training, you will increase muscle and burn calories in a fun, fast-paced workout customized to your level and your goals. As the name implies, it’s guaranteed to make you sweat, shred fat and move you closer to the body you want.
Classes are 45min duration.
- M/T/Th @ 7a
- M/W/F @ 9:15a
- M/T/W/F @ 7:15p
- Sat. @ 10a
What makes SWEAT @ Steele Creek unique?
It is our core belief that no matter how good the workout, if you aren’t in the right environment to achieve your best version possible, everyone’s motivation will eventually fade. What started great will once again turn into a short term fad, instead of the much needed long term affect we all need. With the most experienced and knowledgeable coaches leading each dynamic and ideal group class setting, our members are held accountable every single workout to achieve their fitness goals.
SWEAT is Coach led HIIT classes including strength training, plyometrics, core strengthening and most importantly; FUN! Without a barbell.
WHY SHOULD YOU TRY SWEAT?
- If you have always wanted to try CrossFit but haven’t mustered up the courage.
- If you think you have to be in shape before starting CrossFit
- If you dislike or are afraid of barbells and looking silly in front of a group (we all are)
- If you want to improve your body composition “without getting bulky”
- If you are bored with your routine
- If you don’t have a routine
- If you have a gym membership but haven’t been there in weeks
- If you exercise but not seeing the results you want
- If you get to the gym but don’t know if you are doing it right or safely
- 8 SWEAT Bootcamp classes per month
- 12 SWEAT Bootcamp classes per month
- Unlimited SWEAT Bootcamp classes
- 12 punch card (1 year expiration)
OFFERING TOTAL CHIROPRACTIC WELLNESS AND FITNESS SOLUTIONSWE'VE GOT YOU COVERED!
Our mission will always be to provide a place that empowers the community towards a better life. We’ll help you accomplish this through improvements in general health, fitness and behavior modifications. Simply put, our goal is to add years to your life and life to your years.