CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAM
Our facility can offer a unique and complete wellness and education program for your employees.
If your company is interested in a wellness program for your employees that includes health, fitness, feeling better, performing better, better food choices, and being empowered with the knowledge and new found abilities to take charge of their life, then you contact us and we’d be happy to help!
You have the opportunity to do something amazing for your company and its employees. You have the ability to affect a positive change.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? CALL US! And we’ll work with you to put together a program tailored for your business.
Interested in having us come to your group or business? Call 704-714-7775 or email at email@example.com to set up a time for us work with you.
- Wellness Program Management
- Health Services (biometric screenings, flu shots, TB tests)
- Employee Wellness Portals & Challenge Portals
- Health Coaching
- Data Analytics and Predictive Modeling
- Onsite activity based classes (fitness, yoga, meditation, Tai Chi, etc)
- Employee wellness surveys and assessments
Check the link below for more information on what our partnership can provide for your business:
- Starting at $199
- Onsite nutrition “Power Hour”
- This 60-minute seminar will teach your staff what REALLY works for weight loss, strength training, beating fatigue and help create a healthier and happy staff.
- “28 Day Challenge”
- Cost starts at $45 per person
- Kickoff healthy eating workshop
- Tracking body measurements
- InBody body composition testing
- Private Facebook page (with health tips/recipes)
- Starting at $1200 (for 8 classes)
- Weekly private classes at your business or Live Active Charlotte
- Nutrition guide
- Weekly exercise ‘homework’ challenges
- Interaction with coach through private facebook page and/or email
OFFERING TOTAL CHIROPRACTIC WELLNESS AND FITNESS SOLUTIONSWE'VE GOT YOU COVERED!
Our mission will always be to provide a place that empowers the community towards a better life. We’ll help you accomplish this through improvements in general health, fitness and behavior modifications. Simply put, our goal is to add years to your life and life to your years.